皇冠搏彩App下载 comprises 120+ partners from 22 countries. The project is led by Wageningen University & Research. Among the consortium partners are:
- 58 partners directly participating in at least one of the operational use cases;
- 34 partners involved in facilitating the use case in governance and business support;
- 21 partners supporting specific IoT technologies, covering the expertise and capabilities for the complete IoT value chain;
- 48 partners with their roots in the agri‐food sector;
- 38 partners from the private sector, of which 24 are SMEs;
- 32 partners from the not‐for‐profit sector, of which 12 public academic institutes;
- 1 strategic partner from Korea (whose budget is covered by the Korean government).
- Work Package ‘Project Management and Coordination’ oversees the project as a whole and ensures the objectives are met on time and within budget.
- Work Package ‘Trial Management’ organizes the execution of the trials, demonstrating/validating the business case of IoT technologies for a large number of application areas as found in the use cases.
- Work Package ‘IoT’ guides use cases on how to leverage existing IoT technologies, approaches, methodologies and guidelines to facilitate their collaboration and enable technology uptake by end-users and IoT solution providers.
- Work Package ‘Business Support’ assesses the use case innovations’ market readiness, defines business models and prepares market entry.
- Work Package ’Ecosystem Development’ conceptualizes and implements the 皇冠搏彩App下载 communication/dissemination activities in view of a sustainable ecosystem for the long-term application of IoT technologies in the agri-food sector.
- Work Package ‘Ethics and Responsible Design’ improves acceptability of IoT innovation in the use cases while analysing and monitoring the ethical requirements that the partners of 皇冠搏彩App下载 must comply with.